In this course, you will learn :
- Teach biology science to students by explaining the complicated subject matter and responding to their questions.
- Students should be coached. Provide feedback to students on their in-class tests and exams, and assist them in improving.
- Assist students with exam preparation. Students should discuss and analyse a piece of young adult fiction.
- Supervise the students' laboratory work and provide guidance during experiments.
- Experiment to demonstrate to the students.
1. Explanation of Nervous Coordination
- Neuron and it's types
- Nerve Impulse
- Resting membrane potential and Active membrane potential
- Organization of human nervous system