In this course, you will learn :
- Whether you're writing an email or a resume, we should make sure our writing is correct by avoiding grammar errors.
- We may discover grammatical errors if we take the time to edit our words before sending them out. Effective communication necessitates the use of proper grammar.
- Students will learn the most common mistakes in the use of apostrophes, unnecessary commas, spelling or word confusion, and missing comma in a compound sentence.
- Incomplete comparisons, mixing up plural and possession, commas for a series, introductory commas, capitalization errors, and verb errors are all possible.
- Mistakes related to incorrect spellings, apostrophe, misplaced words, pronoun1 lecture • 23min
- Mistakes related to writing numbers, preposition, correct verb, long sentences1 lecture • 15min
- Mistakes related to introductory commas, possessive nouns, missing comma etc.1 lecture • 15min
- Mistakes related to mixing up similar words, commas for a series, capitalization1 lecture • 14min