In this course, you will learn :
- A thorough understanding of the mathematics that underpins machine learning algorithms.
- Statistical techniques that allow you to extract more value from your data analysis.
- Employers value fundamental skills, which will help you ace machine learning interview questions and land your dream job.
- Data should be represented as vectors and matrices, and their properties should be identified using the concepts of singularity, rank, and linear independence.
- Linear Algebra for Machine Learning and Data Science
- Calculus for Machine Learning and Data Science
- Probability & Statistics for Machine Learning & Data Science