In this course, you will learn:
- Examine and evaluate marketing theories and concepts in the context of hospitality and tourist company management and operations.
- Examine how consumers, practitioners, and policymakers interact with hospitality and tourist services and goods.
- Assess the social, economic, political, cultural, and other contributions and impacts of hospitality and tourism.
- Analyze and apply numerous marketing ideas and concepts in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- Communicate with and reply to stakeholders in the hospitality and tourist industries in a timely and suitable manner.
- Market Segmentation Analysis and Branding
- Branding and Positioning
- Strategic Marketing
- Individual Customers and Organizational Customers
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Destination Experience Marketing and Management
- Ethics and Sustainability in Marketing