In this course, you will learn:
- What is machine learning and what does it have to do with statistics and data analysis?
- How machine learning searches for patterns in data using computer algorithms.
- Real-world examples from healthcare, including genetics and preterm delivery, demonstrate how to leverage data patterns to make judgments and predictions.
- Using topic modelling, find hidden topics in massive sets of documents.
- For various businesses, how to prepare data, cope with missing data, and design specialised data analysis solutions.
- Sorting, searching, greedy algorithms, and dynamic programming are some of the most basic and widely used algorithmic approaches.