In this course, you will :
- Discover how to use Wix to create a visually appealing responsive small-business website.
- covers all of the steps for creating a new site, editing the layout and design, and creating pages with original content and images.
- demonstrates how to add advanced features such as video and chat, as well as publish your site so that it looks great on any device.
- If you've been put off by other web tools, you've come to the right place. With Wix and Jen's help, you can build a simple website that is easy to maintain and will grow with your company.
1. Creating the Initial Site
- Create a new site and navigate the Wizard
- Change the theme and site colors in Wix
2. Editing Page Content
- Modify the header layout and style
- Add, rearrange, and remove sections
- Edit the banner graphic, text, and layout
- Add and modify the Products section
- Add and modify the About section
- Create rotating images in a full-width slideshow
- Add and modify Opening Hours section
- Add and modify the Contact section
3. Advanced Features
- Make a section into its own page
- Add and configure a new page
- Understand Wix apps
- Include a video with the video app
4. Finishing Up
- Check and modify the mobile site layout
- Publish the site using a Wix.com domain
- Understand Wix pricing options
- Understand the site dashboard