In this course you will learn
- How to set up Jenkins on Mac, Windows, Linux, or inside a Docker container.
- How Jenkins plugins are used to extend its functionality.
- Configure your first job step by step, leading up to the requisite "Hello, World" output, and learn to make your jobs more useful and portable with parameters.
- Organizing jobs in folders and views and a brief look into pipelines as code-which enable you to execute a series of jobs in stages.
- To install Jenkins locally or on a virtual machine, create a Jenkins jobs that can be triggered manually or on a schedule, and install and configure plugins to extend the Jenkins framework.