In this course, you will learn :
- In K8s, there is a distinction between Jenkins packages and Jenkins pods.
- The distinction between Jenkins Docker Plugin and Jenkins K8s Plugin.
- Jenkins' advantages and disadvantages as a K8s cluster package.
- Jenkins pod pros and cons for K8s cluster
- The distinction between AWS EBS and EFS for K8s Persistent Volume.
1. Why Installing Jenkins on K8s Cluster as a pod?
- Why jenkins in k8s
2. AWS EKS Cluster Setup to mock production-like infra
- Install CLIs (aws, eksctl, helm)
- Setup EKS cluster with eksctl
3. Create AWS EFS for Jenkins storage
EFS vs EBS for K8s Persistent Volume