In this course, you will learn
- Set up a development environment with all the necessary software to develop Flask apps.
- Create robust databases with PostgreSQL to safely store user data for your dynamic websites.
- Build an authentication and authorization system using Flask-Login and Flask-Oauth to protect your pages from improper access.
- Use Flask extensions such as Flask-Gravatar, Flask SSLify, and more to add a wide range of functionalities to your app.
- Integrate the Wikipedia API to build a location-based service.