In this course, you will :
- Get an overview of the terms, platforms, communities, chains, and jobs in the NFT world, which will provide you with all the context you need before entering the space.
- Learn about the various types of NFT projects available and what makes a project good, bad, or great – as well as how to determine whether upcoming projects are worth investing in or not.
- discusses longer-term issues in the space, such as the future of NFT projects, which types of collections he believes will last and why, and which projects he has personally invested in and why.
- Learn everything you need to know to get started on your own NFT project right away, including the various types of projects, platforms and software you can use, and even writing a mission statement and assembling a team.
- Learn how to market your project, get your first 1,000 True Fans or followers, and tap into your community.
- Learn how to keep your community growing and, hopefully, make a living from your collection.
- Learn the skills, software, and knowledge required to launch a successful NFT collection.
- Analyze successful NFT marketing strategies using case studies of NFT collections whose values skyrocketed.
- Discover the unspoken rules of the Web3 community and how to amass your "1,000 True Fans."
- Find out who the key players are in any successful NFT project and who your top hire should be.
- Recognize the red flags early on and you'll be able to tell as a discerning investor when an NFT collection has potential.
- Create the community culture you want while building a following before your collection launches.
1. The Basics of NFTs
- The basic terms you need to know
- The platforms the community uses
- Understanding the community
- Job opportunities in the NFT space
2. Analyzing NFT Projects (Basics)
- Different kinds of projects you can buy
- Evaluating: what makes a project bad, good, or great?
3. Analyzing NFT Projects (Advanced)
- The future of NFT projects
- Projects I’ve invested in and why
- How to research upcoming NFT projects?
4. How to Launch Your NFT Project (Part I: Pre-Launch)
- Knowing your “Why”
- Building your team: who do you need?
- Choosing the different art and your chain
- A step-by-step walkthrough from minting to listing to selling
- How to use off-the-shelf end-to-end solutions like Easely.io and Frame.xyz
5. How to Launch Your NFT Project (Part II: Launch)
- Roadmapping: what is it?
- How to successfully market your project
- Tapping into your community
6. How to Launch Your NFT Project (Part III: Post-Launch)
- Post-launch community engagement
- Post-launch marketing strategy
- Making a sustainable living off of this