In this coure, you will :
- Examine the syntax of exception handling case by case in order to understand what might happen in each scenario.
- Begin by investigating several cases using the try-catch block, such as what happens if you throw multiple exceptions.
- Then you'll look at exception handling and use cases based on the syntax of finally, another popular exception block.
- Test Your Knowledge
- A Little Fun With Try-Catch
- Finally Using Finally
- Return Statement in Try-Catch
- Throwing Some Throws
- Understanding Different Types of Exceptions
- Creating Custom Exceptions