What does this course provide you with?
- This course includes two practise tests.
- Each practise test contains 25 questions and is timed for 50 minutes.
- The entire course consists of 50 questions, each with a time limit of 100 minutes.
- The questions are multiple-choice in nature.
- Every question is associated with a body of knowledge.
- Every time you take a test, the answers are generated at random.
- After taking the test, you will receive an instant result report with categories ranging from strength to weakness.
- You are free to retake the tests as many times as you want.
Who should take this course:
- Java certification candidates are programmers who want to become certified in Java.
- Java programmers at the beginner and intermediate levels.
- Young Adults and Children
- Java programmers who want to put their knowledge to the test.