In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to query meta-data about a database.
- Learn how to create tables, specify their relationships, and enforce data integrity.
- Learn about other distinctive features of database systems, such as constraints.
- With a few simple SQL commands, you'll create your first database.
- Import data from existing flat tables into the database.
- Your first database
- Enforce data consistency with attribute constraints
- Uniquely identify records with key constraints
- Glue together tables with foreign keys