By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- explain what robots are and what they can do;
- knowledgeably discuss the ethical considerations of using robots to help solve societal challenges;
- reflect on the future role and development of robotics in human society;
- describe mathematically the position and orientation of objects and how they move;
- describe mathematically the relationship between robot joint coordinates and robot tool pose;
- apply the mathematical, algorithmic and control principles of robot arm manipulators to implement a working robot through physical construction and software development.