In this course, you will learn:
- Fill in the blanks on the computer screen.
- Data from the keyboard is read and saved to a variable.
- Make use of the fundamental operators.
- Declare fundamental types like int, float, and char as variables.
- Use ASCII codes to work with characters.
- Differentiate between a macro and a variable.
- Tables of fundamental kinds, strings, and structures should all be declared.
- The elements of a one-dimensional and two-dimensional table can be accessed.
- Members of a structured variable can be accessed.
- Members of structure tables can be accessed.
- Access the members of a layered structured type variable.