In this course, you will learn:
- Simple logical operations should be written and evaluated.
- Distinguish between an if-else and a switch statement.
- Enumerations and switch statements are a good combination.
- Convert a for loop to a while loop equivalent.
- To read and write the items in a table, use for loops.
- To navigate two-dimensional tables, use stacked loops.
- Read a text file word by word and character by character.
- Take a look at a text file that contains numeric data.
- Write a text file word by word and character by character.
- Make a text file containing numerical data.