In this course, you will learn
- Organise interviews..
- Prepare for and control interviews..
- Utilise and understand effective questioning techniques..
- Qualify and confirm through listening..
- Understand the pitfalls to avoid in interviewing..
- Ensure a more professional approach to staff selection.
- Develop an approach to devising the structured interview, ensuring clear guidelines and methods are in place.
- Develop confidence in note taking and selection decisions.
- Learn the selection interview process.
- Understand the counselling interview process.
- Identify the methods for an effective appraisal interview.
- Learn about the discipline and fact finding interviews.