In this course, you will :
- Learn the most recent practical skills and knowledge used by back-end developers in their daily roles.
- Learn how to deploy and scale applications with Docker, Kubernetes, microservices, and serverless functions.
- Use version control and package managers to create back-end applications in object-oriented programming languages such as server-side Python.
- To facilitate software development life-cycle automation, use continuous integration / continuous development (CI/CD) and monitoring methodologies.
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Hands-on Introduction to Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
- Getting Started with Git and GitHub
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development
- Python Project for AI & Application Development
- Developing Applications with SQL, Databases, and Django
- Introduction to Containers w/ Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift
- Application Development using Microservices and Serverless
- Application Security and Monitoring