In this course, you will learn:
- Existentialism's tenets, thinkers, and concepts.
- What makes humans different from animals and machines.
- The definitions of identity and authenticity, as well as their political implications.
- The intersection of liberty, liberty, poor faith, and introspection.
- Happiness in many forms and the purpose of pursuing it—both privately and publically.
- Death and dread play an important role in our lives.
- How humans use truth, morality, and religion to find purpose and validity.
- The interaction of love and estrangement, as well as their political application.
- What can we hope for, and how much can we hope for?