In this course, you will :
- learn over 15 herbal prarations including tinctures, infusions, decoctions, oils, salves, poultices, food, smudges, syrups more.
- learn the terminology used in herbal medicne making.
- develop the skill of medicine making through applied knowledge.
- learn to make home made kefir and create healthy herbal kefir drinks that are easiliy assimable.
- learn how to apply herbal preperations externally.
- know what equipment is needed and how to use it.
- choose when to use an infusion over a decoction based on the herb being used.
- create your own medicine cabinet filled with medicines you have created.
- create a sense of security creating your own medicines, ones you created.
- how to dry herbs and store them.
- save money by making your own herbal products.
- transform dried and fresh herbs into easy to use preparations for ingesting and apllying externally.
- trust what is in your medicines as you made them.
- use a menstrum ratio table and be able to make over 100 herbs into tinctures.