In this course, you will learn:
- Discuss the legal aspects of health care.
- Explain the legal implications of physician-patient relationships.
- Interpret the laws that govern health-care access.
- Investigate the concept of informed consent for medical treatment.
- Examine medical malpractice cases in the context of healthcare systems.
- Examine how bioethics is used in healthcare.
- Describe how to advocate for yourself in the healthcare system.
- Determine culturally appropriate advocacy techniques.
- Examine a change in health policy that encourages quality, advocacy, and system transformation.