In this course, you will learn:
- To perceive your company, consumers, product, and sector in a larger context, learn the foundations of the global marketplace.
- Be able to recognize and respond to opportunities and dangers to your company and industry, both domestically and internationally.
- Develop skills for safeguarding, leveraging, and extending market assets, resources, and capabilities.
- Organize your business so that it can change its strategy over time.
- Develop a global attitude in your company and strike a balance between local responsiveness and global integration.