In this course, you will :
- Dance with rhythm using Hiphop social dance moves in a recreational, studio, or club environment.
- Execute basic Hiphop technique and movement principles within Hiphop social dance such as grooving, rhythm, and musical interpretation
- Improve awareness of the body as it pertains to weight shifts, isolations, and use of space
- Exhibit their own personal style within the Hiphop dance vocabulary
- Tailor individual style with improvisational skill and movement
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of rhythmic-body connection to music