In this course, you will learn :
- Server-Side Development: Students will be able to build REST APIs with NodeJS, ExpressJS, and databases. ExpressJs is used to build MVC-based monolithic applications.
- Database Management: Students will learn how to manage databases with MongoDB and MySQL. You will learn how to efficiently store and retrieve data.
- Version Control with Git: Students will learn how to utilise Git, a popular version control system, successfully. You will comprehend concepts such as branching and merging.
- Docker: Students will learn how to use container technologies to deliver apps.
- MoleculerJs:- MoleculerJs is a nodejs backend framework for building microservice apps. You will learn how to use molecuerjs to construct services with node.
- Introduction to GIT HTML and CSS
- Backend Development Prerequisite Warm Up lectures
- Git - Source code management
- NodeJs ExpressJs With Databases
- MoleculerJs for Microservice Architecture
- Software Testing