In this course, you will learn:-
- Use a tennis ball to relieve chronic tension.
- With a simple instrument, you can get rid of persistent pain.
- Move with increased ease and mobility by relaxing into tight parts of the body.
- Gain strength by becoming more conscious of your body.
- Recognize the importance of adaptability
- Integrate right tension rather than erroneous, misplaced tension.
- Increase lymphatic drainage and blood flow.
- External myofascial release can help you detox your body.
- Your capacity to understand your body will empower you.
- Improve your body's autonomic system efficiency and sleep better since your body feels better.
- Increase metabolism, gain energy, pain management, and a tranquil state of mind by inducing efficient breathing patterns.
- Physical and emotional stress levels should be reduced.
- Enhance your understanding of anatomy and applied neuroscience.
- Combat sedentary behaviour.
Intro to Tennis Ball SMR
- Feet Drill
Upper Ab Drill
Lower Ab drill