In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of imaging processing as well as the working principles of a digital camera.
- Create a feature detection theory and algorithms for extracting features from images.
- Investigate novel methods for recovering the 3D shape of an object from multiple images or viewpoints using visual cues (shading, defocus, etc.).
- Learn about basic perception tasks like image segmentation, object tracking, and object recognition.
- Camera and Imaging
- Features and Boundaries
- 3D Reconstruction - Single Viewpoint
- 3D Reconstruction - Multiple Viewpoints
- Visual Perception