In this course, you will :
- Explain the thirteen accounting principle.
- Classify assets, liabilities and owner’s investment.
- Describe the rules of debit and credit.
- Record entries in the journal book.
- Construct the T-account from journal entries.
- Construct the Trial balance.
- Construct the income statement and balance sheet with the help of the trial balance.
- Explain the impact of each transaction on the components of the balance sheet.
- Compute the net cash flows from operating, investing and financing activities.
- Explain how a transaction affects the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.