In this course, you will :
- Investigating all of the different versions of yourself.
- Understanding how intersections create discrimination or advantage systems.
- How to talk about differences in social, economic, political, religious, and gender terms.
- Actions that we can all take, as well as additional resources
- Demonstrate understanding of the concept of intersectionality
- Explain the impact of intersectionality on systems of discrimination and disadvantage
- Discuss social, economic, political, religious and gender differences