In this course, you will :
- Learn the distinction between written and spoken English, as well as how to understand spoken English.
- Much better understanding of English conversation!
- In recorded conversations with many native English speakers, practise the most important "rules" of spoken English!
- Improve your English conversation skills. Conversation is made up of half listening and half talking. When your listening skills improve, so will your conversation.
- Understand how words in sentences "blend" when spoken at a natural speed in English. Discover the "music" of English and how it can help you understand more!
- Improve your scores on listening sections of tests like the TOEFL and TOEIC!
- Learn to be more at ease with common English accents!
- How do English speakers REALLY talk? Practice exercises
- Whaddaya -- What does it mean and when do native speakers say it?
- Learn a very popular spoken English sentence -- *Whaddaya *wanna . .
- Three important rules to understand the "music" of English sentences!
- Whaddaya *gonna do tonight? Every lesson has practice exercises
- Talk with more confidence
- Sound like a native speaker!