In this course, you will learn:
- The Internet of Things networks, protocols, and foundational software (IoT)
- How IoT technologies can be used to automate decision-making and control.
- Sensors, low-power CPUs, hubs/gateways, and cloud computing platforms are among the gadgets discussed.
- Discover the connection between data science, natural language processing, and audio-visual content processing.
- Research initiatives based on scientific journals, Internet media, and books are studied.
- Review basic visual feature extraction, content categorization, and high-dimensional indexing algorithms.
- Techniques for solving difficulties in image search engines on the web, facial identification, mobile product search, and security surveillance.