In this course, you will :
- Understand the fundamentals of digital video shooting and editing techniques.
- Understand the role of digital video in media communication and promotion.
- Gain an understanding of video production strategies, workflow, budgeting, and costing.
- Be familiar with the camera, lighting, and sound recording technologies.
- Communicate effectively with professionals in the field of video production.
1. Vlogging Elements & Script Writing
- Introduction of vlogging, creating video with good visual quality, good expression and a professional presence.
2. Preparation before shooting
- Introduction of the basics of shooting, including details on camera setting, lighting and sound recording.
- Tips for makeup & dressing
3. Video Editing
- Introduction of the basic functions for video editing, including both the visual and audio part.
4. Video Effect
- Introduction on advanced video effects such as transition and animated text that can be used to enhance your video.
5. Peer evaluation & Summary