In this course, you will learn:
- In a Java program, an efficient way of storing and retrieving data.
- How do you figure out which data structure best represents the problem you're working on?
- Make use of Java's built-in data structures.
- Assess and improve software design quality in terms of object-oriented principles.
- Create a high-quality software design from a list of requirements.
- How to build efficient, easy-to-read, understandable, and alter code.
- Core Data Structures
- Advanced-Data Structures
- Software Design
- Implementing and Improving Software