In this course, you will learn:
- What is the significance of data science in the built environment?
- Why should professionals in the construction business learn to code?
- A beginner's guide to the Python programming language.
- The Pandas data analysis library is described in detail.
- Assistance with data loading, processing, and merging.
- Data from buildings is visualised.
- Building data is subjected to basic machine learning concepts.
- Parametric analysis examples for the integrated design process.
- Time-series data from IoT sensors can be processed in a variety of ways.
- Examples of tenants' thermal comfort data analysis.
- There are numerous places to begin employing data science in other construction-related duties.
- Introduction to Course and Python Fundamentals
- Introduction to the Pandas Data Analytics Library and Design Phase Application Example
- Pandas Analysis of Time-Series Data from IoT and Construction Phase Application
- Statistics and Visualization Basics and Operations Phase Application
- Introduction to Machine Learning for the Built Environment