In this course, you will :
- teaches executives and leaders how to use analytics to make data-driven decisions and gain a competitive advantage. First, look at examples of real-world analytics in action.
- Learn the distinctions between predictive and prescriptive analytics, as well as how to formulate questions—a process that can be just as revealing as finding the answers.
- demonstrates how to collect, clean, and aggregate data from various sources throughout your organisation, as well as identify when data is flawed.
- Learn how to plan and implement an analytics strategy for your company, beginning with a few basic techniques such as averages, sampling, cherry picking, forecasting, and correlation and causality.
1. Data Analytics in the Business World
- Business leaders and data analytics
- Introduction to Wear One
- Types of data
2. Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Prescriptive analytics
3. Asking the Right Question
- Guidelines for formulating questions
- Crafting better questions
- Role of business acumen
4. Unlocking the Data Within
- Data collection issues
- Data fail: When data is just wrong
5. Understanding Averages
- Nature of averages
- Context is everything
- Pros and cons
7. Cherry Picking
- What is cherry picking?
- Hurricane Matthew
- Issues to consider
9. Correlation versus Causation
- Cause and effect
- Causal questions