In this course, you will :
- Define Data Analytics and the key steps in the Data Analytics process.
- Different data roles, such as Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence Analyst, must be distinguished.
- Describe the various types of data structures, file formats, and data sources.
- Describe the various types of data repositories, the ETL process, and Big Data platforms.
- Describe the process and tools for data collection, data manipulation, data mining and analysis, and data visualisation.
- List the various Data Analysis career options and resources for becoming skilled in this field.
- Demonstrate your understanding of data gathering, manipulation, mining, analysis, and visualisation.