In this course, you will :
- explore the design of childhood games such as Super Mario Bros., Pong, Flappy Bird, Breakout, Match 3, Legend of Zelda, Angry Birds, Pokémon, 3D Helicopter Game, Dreadhalls, and Portal to better understand how video games are implemented.
- The course explores principles of 2D and 3D graphics, animation, sound, and collision detection through lectures and hands-on projects using frameworks such as Unity and LVE 2D, as well as languages such as Lua and C#.
- By the end of the class, you'll have programmed several of your own games and gained a solid understanding of the fundamentals of game design and development.
- Principles of 2D and 3D graphics, animation, sound, and collision detection
- Unity and LÖVE 2D
- Lua, C#
- Basics of game design and development