In this course, you will :
- Before delving into your brand's mission, vision, and values, learn how to develop a business mindset to turn your passion into a career.
- Discover the significance of setting goals for your business and how to do so successfully.
- Create a visual identity for your brand that includes colours, fonts, logos, and other elements. Then, Arabela and Elle show you how to curate and share your portfolio in order to attract the right clients.
- Learn how to network with potential customers and pitch your ideas via referrals, social media, and email outreach.
- Learn how to manage your freelance finances, from opening a business bank account to tracking expenses and invoicing. Then make a budget to guide your spending and protect you in case of an emergency.
- Examine the distinction between hourly and project-based pricing and determine which works best for you first. Set a minimum project cost and research how to increase your rates. Then, listen to Arabela and Elle's advice on creating passive income streams to supplement your freelance income.
- Learn how to start your business legally and how to use a professional contract to protect yourself and your work.
1. Business Mindset and Basics
- The Business Mindset
- Developing Your Business
- Setting Goals
- Visual Identity and Brand
- Curating Your Portfolio
- Networking and Cold Outreach
3. Business Finances and Prices
- Organizing Your Finances
- Developing a Budget
- Hourly vs. Project-Based Pricing
- Setting a Project Minimum and Rates
- Passive Income
4. Legal Matters and Clients
- Starting Your Business Legally
- Client Relationships
- Processes and Client Retention