In this course, you will learn:
- How to evaluate their existing blog and clean up any infrastructure issues that might be hampering search engine visibility.
- How to expand your blog's audience, by focusing on such basics as developing an editorial calendar to help keep the content flowing and fresh, integrating social media, and participating in other key venues to draw readers back to the blog.
- How to enhance your blog with surveys, contests, and original interviews, as well as digital media and links.
- Who this course is for
1. Evaluating Your Current Blog
- What's the status of your blog now?
- Revisit your blog's goals
- Clean up to avoid Google penalties
2. Managing Your Blog Better
- Manage the blog effort
- Integrate social media
- Generate ideas using Google Alerts
- Generate ideas using other tools
3. Improving Your Blog Audience
- Inspire action
- Participate outside your blog
4. Engaging Your Audience
- Integrate surveys
- Run a contest
- Interview someone
5. Enhancing Your Blog Posts
- Add visual interest
- Add digital media
- Buddy up with other bloggers
- Link, interlink, and create a link post