In this course, you will learn :
- Use the Pandas library to analyse data.
- About dataframes and how to analyse data in Python.
- How to deal with missing values in your data.
- Understand how to deal with and clean up sloppy data.
1. A project to get us started
- Project introduction: What's the data & what do we want to achieve?
- Ingesting data & cleaning it up
- Initial insight from the data
- Extracting a little more insight
2. The Pandas Essentials
- Importing data
- Inspecting our dataframe - what do we have to work with?
- Handling missing values
- Removing duplicated data
- Where Statements
- Selecting specific fields from the dataframe
- Replacing values in our dataframe
- Group By
- Ranking our dataframes on a specific field value
- The Apply function: data cleanup & additional insight
- Write dataframes back to files