In this course, you will :
- Learn how to write a brand manifesto that captures a brand's key themes and values.
- Learn what a brand storyboard is and then create one with a main character (your ideal customer) and the challenges they face.
- Create a customer persona and use it, along with your brand's principles, to identify themes and keywords to focus on with Laura's six-question technique. Bring everything together to form a distinct positioning statement and brand promise.
- Create the personality of your brand by drawing inspiration from successful companies. Then choose a communication style, which should include both a general tone of voice and a set of scenario-specific tones.
- As Laura guides you through how to empathise with your customers' needs, write a series of scripts for situations you may encounter with them. Then, create compelling content to help them along their customer journey.
- Set realistic, time-bound goals with your brand's purpose in mind. Examine your available channels and determine which ones are most important for your brand identity and objectives.
- Creating a Brand Manifesto
- Brand Storyboard
- Defining Your Audience Persona
- Brand Positioning
- Defining Your Brand’s Personality
- Scripts and Scenarios
- Editorial Calendar
- Content Playbook