In this course, you will :
- Business documents and transactions must be identified.
- Using the concepts to perform double entry bookkeeping.
- Understanding the distinctions between various types of entities.
- Understanding the distinctions between various types of accounts.
- Understanding the importance of VAT and how to account for it.
- Describe the impact of various forms of payment on an organization's bank balance.
- Discuss the payroll function's role in the business.
- Examine the business Cashbook and Petty cash to see how they are kept.
- Determine the possibility of errors occurring and the need for the journal to correct these errors.
- Examine VAT, how it works, and who is affected by it.
- Discuss how returns of goods are handled from the standpoints of both the seller and the buyer.
- Define accounting terms such as capital income, capital expense, revenue income, and revenue expense.
- Introduction to Accounting and the Accounting System
- Accounting Transactions: Further Considerations
- Controls within an Accounting System
- Other Accounting Functions: Payroll and Banking