In this course, you will :
- Create language to describe the experience of being a caregiver, a recipient of care, and/or specific concepts to discuss care.
- Identify caring professions, describe why people want to work in caring professions, and identify entry points into caring professions.
- Recognize the individual experience of suffering and care in the context of a larger social context.
- Increase your understanding of the importance of care in human society.
- Suffering and the Human Condition
- Thinking About Care
- The Challenges of Modern Caregiving