In this course, you will :
- Learn about the various career opportunities available in the field of civil engineering.
- Learn why a career in civil will help aspirants find career success.
- Know the skills one would need to become a full-fledged civil engineer.
- Be aware of the salary packages in the field of civil engineering in 2019-20.
- Be aware of the popular portals to find jobs in civil engineering.
Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with planning, building and maintaining the actual and naturally built environment, including projects such as bridges, highways, reservoirs, canals, pipes, sewerage networks, airports and railways.
As a civil engineer, nailing down a career path is not easy for you. What's more? The sector is larger than its competitors, so you might be able to work on public infrastructure such as roads and bridges and private works such as homes. Each of these projects requires a number of experts, ranging from scientists to architects and more.
So, how in your civil engineering career do you make the right decisions? There are many ways to climb the ladder, but it is not necessary to make progress for your own sake. You need to develop a plan that fits your own particular objectives. You may be supported by this course that can definitely look to show you a new path.
Private companies provide more than 70% of the jobs. They need only basic degree Civil Engineers. Yet job skills are a must in this competitive field. When you examine the job market closely, you can see that the job requirements depend on professional engineering skills like Planning Engineer, Project Engineer, Billing Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Tendering Engineer, QA / QC Engineer, etc. depending on the nature of the job. One of the best career prospects for grabs right now is a career option as a civil engineer.
Civil engineer freshers have plenty of options available, but much depends on their own desires and long-term goals.
This mind-blowing course "Career Opportunities in Civil in 2020 and Beyond" created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and Civil Engineering MasterMind "Saranya Srinidhi" talks about the plenty of possibilities and opportunities for freshers in the field of civil to grab them in the year 2019-20 and beyond. We will look at specific skills you will need to become a civil engineer, salary packages you can expect here in this field and also delve into the practical aspect of finding a job in civil through LinkedIn and other social job portals. Why wait? It's time to rejoice.
Enrol now and let's start taking your career forward in Civil. We will see you inside the course.
- Engineering students who wish to expand their knowledge further in the field of civil to broaden their knowledge horizon
- Engineering graduates who are urgently seeking a job or want to take up projects in Civil
- Anyone who is interested to learn more about the growth of civil engineering in India and worldwide