Learn Building AI Applications with Watson APIs from IBM. A learner will be able to write an application that leverages multiple Watson AI services (Discovery, Speech to Text, Assistant, and Text to Speech).
- By the end of the course, they’ll learn best practices of combining Watson services, and how they can build interactive information retrieval systems with Discovery + Assistant.
- In this module, we'll discuss the course prerequisites, scope, and the technologies that we'll be using. We'll also get you set up for using key Watson services on the IBM Cloud.
- In this module, you'll learn about Watson Discovery, a great tool to extract insight from large volumes of unstructured data.
- You'll also learn about how integration between Watson Assistant and Discovery works in principle.
- In this module, we'll start to create a student advisor chatbot by leveraging Watson Assistant. We'll then use IBM Cloud Functions to integrate it with Watson Discovery.
- In this module, you'll learn about the various options available to enable interaction with your chatbot via audio rather than textual means.