In this course, you will learn :
- To comprehend how startups are formed using the bootstrapping by piggybacking strategy.
- To get advice from a notable founder of a startup that was bootstrapped by piggybacking on the platform of another company.
- To learn from a thought leader in platform strategy where there are still gaps and problems that startups must solve.
- To learn how a startup that was bootstrapped by piggybacking on another company's platform was built directly from the founder's own words.
1. How to Build a Startup by Piggybacking on a Platform
- Bootstrapping by Piggybacking Startup Case Study
- Who Makes More Money?
2. Case Study Methodology
Case Study-Based Learning