In this course, you will learn:
- The workings of the reproductive technology sector, as well as difficulties highlighted about the purchase and sale of human reproductive materials.
- Surrogacy's legal and ethical issues.
- When things go wrong with reproductive technology, civil cases are filed: wrongful birth and wrongful death actions.
- The legislation and ethics of sperm donation, as well as sperm donors' legal position.
- Human augmentation raises ethical and legal concerns.
- Mixing human and animal genetic material: the legality and ethics.
- The ownership of human tissue and the genetic information it contains.
- Buying and Selling Reproductive Materials
- Wrongful Life and Wrongful Birth
- Sperm and Egg Donation
- Sperm Donor Anonymity
- Human-Animal Hybrids and Patent of Human Genetic Material