In this course, you will learn:
- History lessons that help us grasp the potential dangers of electromobility in the near future
- The causes driving increased demand for electromobility and energy storage, and how they will alter the game
- Electric cars, batteries, and fuel cells: fundamental ideas and "how it works"
- Batteries and fuel cells come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- The chemistry of electrode materials determines battery properties.
- History of electric vehicles
- EV revival or why governments care so much about EVs and clean energy
- Engineering. Electric Vehicles and batteries
- Science. Chemical power sources
- Science. Different types of batteries
- Electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries