In this course, you will :
- From the ground up, learn AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, and Step Functions (Full of Demos and Hands On).
- Using AWS SAM and the Serverless Framework, you can speed up development and deployment.
- Use AWS CI/CD tools like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, and CodePipeline to automate serverless deployment.
- Create a serverless REST API, a web app, Android and iOS mobile apps, an Alexa skill, an IoT app, and more.
- Integrate various services such as S3, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, and others into your serverless projects.
- AWS Cognito is used to implement OAuth 2.0 authentication and authorization.
- Using API Gateway and Swagger, document your serverless APIs.
- Discover Serverless Best Practices.
- Serverless Foundation - AWS Lambda
- Serverless Foundation - Amazon API Gateway
- Serverless Foundation - Amazon DynamoDB
- Serverless Deep Dive - AWS Lambda, API Gateway and DynamoDB
- Serverless Deep Dive - AWS Step Functions
- Accelerating Serverless Development with AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model)
- Accelerating Serverless Development with the Serverless Framework
- Automating Serverless Deployment with AWS CI/CD Tools
- AWS Serverless Architecture and Serverless Best Practices
- Demo Project - Adding Authentication and Authorization to the App with Cognito
- Demo Project - Integrating Mobile Apps with Serverless Backend
- Demo - Streaming Data Processing with AWS Lambda
- Demo Project - Creating an Alexa Skill using AWS Lambda
- Demo Project - Creating an IoT Button App using AWS Lambda