In this course, you will learn:
- The workings of the kidneys
- What diseases might they contract? (especially diabetes and hypertension but also urinary tract infections, stones, drug toxicity, and many other diseases or situations)
- How to Eat to Keep Your Kidneys Healthy
- On a daily basis, how to deal with the disease (sport, tobacco, drinks, pain, depression, sleep, fertility, etc.)
- When the kidneys aren't performing properly, how do you choose and consider a treatment? (dialysis and transplant)
- ways to care for oneself and others while accompanying a sick person
- Which digital developments will make living with the condition simpler for you?
- How to Take Control of Your Treatment
- The big laundry: misconceptions, real info on the kidneys
- What makes the kidneys sick?
- How can I protect my kidneys?
- Eating well for the kidneys
- Life-course and care course with the disease
- If my kidneys are knocked out, what do we do?