In this course, you will :
- Discover what advanced web scraping entails, then learn how to handle form submissions using the Python requests module and Selenium.
- You'll learn how to work with websites that have login pages and cookies, as well as how to provide button input values such as clicking checkboxes and radio buttons.
- Use Selenium to upload files, which will come in handy when websites require you to upload images, pdf files, and other files in order to proceed.
- When you finish this course, you will be able to navigate problems when attempting to scrape data from websites.
1. Introducing Advanced Web Scraping & Handling Form Submissions
- Software and Course Prerequisites
- What Is Advanced Web Scraping?
- Handling Form Submissions - GET Forms
- Handling Form Submissions - POST Forms
2. Submitting Cookies & Button Input Values to a URL
- Scraping Sites with Logins
- Submitting Button Input Values
3. Uploading Files to a Webpage during Scraping
- When Will You Need to Upload Files during Scraping?